INTERPERSONAL VIOLENCE SUPPORT FUND
Financial gifts from community donors are an important way to help the Center for Wellness Promotion provide additional support to UNC Charlotte students impacted by interpersonal violence. All gifts to the University are tax deductible and you will receive formal acknowledgment of your gift from the University.
The Interpersonal Violence (IPV) Support Fund supports immediate financial needs of UNC Charlotte students who have experienced domestic violence, intimate partner violence, sexual violence, and/or stalking.
- Visit giving.uncc.edu
- In the search bar below the green boxes, please type "Student Affairs." A listing of various Student Affairs funds to which you may donate will appear.
- Please locate the fund to which you want to donate under "Search Results" ("IPV Survivors Fund") and check the box next to it.
- On the right side of the screen, please select your preferred method of payment ("Credit Card" or "UNC Charlotte Employee Payroll Deduction")
- You will be directed to enter payment information and complete your gift. Regarding payment frequency, you have the option to give now, make scheduled payments, or make a recurring gift.
- Checks should be made payable to “UNC Charlotte Foundation”
- Please mail checks to: UNC Charlotte Advancement / 9201 University City Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28223
IMPORTANT: On your check in the memo section, please make note of which fund you want your gift to support ("IPV Support Fund")
If you have questions about the Interpersonal Violence Support Fund or the department’s interpersonal violence prevention efforts, please contact:
Interpersonal Violence Prevention Coordinator
704-687-7530 / firstname.lastname@example.org