Green Dot Fund
Financial gifts from community donors are an important way to help the Center for Wellness Promotion develop robust violence prevention programming across the UNC Charlotte community. Green Dot is a critical part of our violence prevention strategy that encourages all members of our campus community to actively intervene and address interpersonal violence. Green Dot is designed to mobilize students, staff, and faculty to react and intervene in high-risk situations, and engage in proactive behaviors to create a safer campus community.
Donations to this fund will support a variety of expenses necessary for the successful implementation and expansion of this initiative, including food and incentives to for student and employee training, educational and promotional materials, and marketing costs. All gifts to the University are tax deductible and you will receive formal acknowledgment of your gift from the University.
How to Donate
- Visit giving.uncc.edu
- In the search bar below the green boxes, please type "Green Dot." The Search Results will read "Green Dot Discretionary." Please check that box.
- On the right side of the screen, please select your preferred method of payment ("Credit Card" or "UNC Charlotte Employee Payroll Deduction")
- You will be directed to enter payment information and complete your gift. Regarding payment frequency, you have the option to give now, make scheduled payments, or make a recurring gift.
- Checks should be made payable to “UNC Charlotte Foundation”
- Please mail checks to: UNC Charlotte Advancement / 9201 University City Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28223
IMPORTANT: On your check in the memo section, please make note of which fund you want your gift to support ("Green Dot Fund")
If you have questions about the Green Dot Fund or the department's interpersonal violence prevention efforts, please contact:
Interpersonal Violence Prevention Coordinator
704-687-7530 / email@example.com