Center for Wellness Promotion Fund
Financial gifts from community donors are an important way to help the Center for Wellness Promotion achieve its mission of using prevention and health promotion strategies to empower students to make informed decisions about their personal health and wellbeing. Our team of multidisciplinary professionals address issues such as alcohol use, drug use, recovery from substance use disorders, sexual health, sexual and relationship violence, and a variety of other wellness topics that affect college students. Our vision is to aspire to empower the University community to develop healthier attitudes and behaviors in order to create a safer, more equitable campus culture.
Donations to this fund support departmental expenses that cannot be covered by other funding sources, such as food for student health education workshops and events and to supplement our department's budget in order to expand our prevention and health promotion initiatives. All gifts to the University are tax deductible and you will receive formal acknowledgment of your gift from the University.
HOW TO DONATE
- Visit giving.uncc.edu
- In the search bar below the green boxes, please type "Center for Wellness Promotion." The Search Results will read "Center for Wellness Promotion Student Affairs." Please check that box.
- On the right side of the screen, please select your preferred method of payment ("Credit Card" or "UNC Charlotte Employee Payroll Deduction")
- You will be directed to enter payment information and complete your gift. Regarding payment frequency, you have the option to give now, make scheduled payments, or make a recurring gift.
- Checks should be made payable to “UNC Charlotte Foundation”
- Please mail checks to: UNC Charlotte Advancement / 9201 University City Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28223
IMPORTANT: On your check in the memo section, please make note of which fund you want your gift to support ("Ctr for Wellness Promotion Disc Fund")