SUPPORT THE Charlotte Recovery Program
Financial gifts from community donors are an important way to help the Center for Wellness Promotion provide additional support to UNC Charlotte students in recovery from substance use disorders. All gifts to the University are tax deductible and you will receive formal acknowledgment of your gift from the University. Gifts to the Charlotte Recovery Program (CRP) can be directed to two different funds:
- Charlotte Recovery Program (CRP) Scholarship Fund: Provides merit-based scholarships to UNC Charlotte student members of the CRP who exhibit commitment to recovery and academic success. Scholarship awards are posted to students’ University accounts and directly cover educational expenses.
- Charlotte Recovery Program (CRP) Program Sustainability Fund: Directly benefits UNC Charlotte CRP students through support for (but not limited to) student travel to professional recovery events (conferences, legislative advocacy days, etc.), community-building activities (clean spring break, CRP group outings, etc.), and expenses that cannot be met through other funding sources.
How to Donate
- Visit giving.uncc.edu
- In the search bar below the green boxes, please type "Student Affairs." A listing of various Student Affairs funds to which you may donate will appear.
- Please locate the fund to which you want to donate under "Search Results" ("CRP Sustainability Fund Disc," or "CRP Scholarship Fund”) and check the box next to it.
- On the right side of the screen, please select your preferred method of payment ("Credit Card" or "UNC Charlotte Employee Payroll Deduction")
- You will be directed to enter payment information and complete your gift. Regarding payment frequency, you have the option to give now, make scheduled payments, or make a recurring gift.
- Checks should be made payable to “UNC Charlotte Foundation”
- Please mail checks to: UNC Charlotte Advancement / 9201 University City Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28223
IMPORTANT: On your check in the memo section, please make note of which fund you want your gift to support ("CRP Sustainability Fund Disc," or "CRP Scholarship Fund”)
If you have questions about the CRP Program Sustainability Fund, CRP Scholarship Fund, or the Charlotte Recovery Program, please contact:
Recovery Support Coordinator
704-687-7407 / email@example.com